Monday, December 14, 2009

A RARE Extreme-Jumbo Size Bear !!!!

And he is really old & frumpy......looks and feels just like an antique bear! I decided to make a really big bear ...the biggest size I every make...... so if you are a collector of "old & primitive" then you should check this guy out :)
He is just listed on ebay in case you want to see lots more details........


I did manage to get my Christmas tree up and decorated this weekend...along with some decorations, collections and my cherished grandmothers antique nativity set displayed. PHEW! I still have lots of Christmas shopping left, baking and still keep sewing more creations.....Thanks for all your support! I'll try to get to everybody's requests .... soon :0


1 comment:

The House Of Genista said...

Oh my gosh, how do you do it? What a stunner. Just love your work
Hugs
Hillary