Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Working As Fast As I Can......


trying to get pieces made up in time for Christmas presents! So please check back often....as I will be trying to get pieces available almost daily. If only there was more time! I haven't even got my Christmas tree yet, let alone decorate my the house....ack! I promised the family we would do that this weekend :)
Well, todays offering is a Lil Old Primitive Brown Ellyfont with a vintage bead toy.....I just love these fabulous old toy colors from the 1930's.....the reds & aquas....and in a polka dot pattern too! I was skimming through Mom's fabrics and found this incredible old fabric......just love it!
This lil gal is now on ebay if you want to see all her pics and descriptions.......
I sooooo wish I had a bunch of little elves to help me out! Anyhow...check back often.......gotta go...my sewing machine is calling for me!


5 comments:

Kelly Lish said...

I am IN LOVE with this little elephant! So adorable and sweet.

vivian said...

My tree isnt up yet either! I would like a few elves to finish my shopping and to wrap all my gifts!! where do you think we can get a few?
happy friday!
vivian

onya said...

oh!! she is so adorable!!! i can't believe i missed out on her!! :( i hear ya on the decorating!!! i told my kids the same thing too...where does all the time go?!?!

Wendy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is NOT ready for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

oh this elephant is just the sweetist!! Way to go on getting so much done! You are amazing!
Hugs from Ontario, Sue