Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Got A Simple Little Bear Up For Adoption!

I love the color of this little guy! It is very much like a mix between an old soft blue, an old gray & a tiny pinch of soft green......it turned out fabulous....but unfortunately I don't have enough of this color to make another :) Anyhow, this little guy is now for sale on ebay and could get to you by Christmas :)


He is in my teacup size....a perfect little fella to give to that someone special ;)
You can click on the ebay button on my sidebar to see him. Well, back to work....lots more to do and no time to do it...ack!

2 comments:

vivian said...

OH mY GOSH! AdorabLE!!

heidi said...

Wendy he is lovely,i love the colour it reminds me of the sea & i love anything to do with the coast!
still awaiting the arrival of my little chap,he must be getting close now. x