Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Selling Some of Mom's Goodies

I'm having the daunting task of sorting through my Mom's huge collection of things. It is impossible for me to keep everything as I live in a pretty small home. So, as I find time..HA HA...I will be offering some of the goodies to you.
This is a wonderful piece that I am offering right now. Just click on this link so you can see tons of photos and descriptions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180376262505 or click on my ebay auction link.


Well, I better get back to work......I have a couple of website updates that are coming up and of course, I'm not ready.....ack!

1 comment:

Doreen Frost said...

Wendy..I absolutely love this...It's fantastic. It must be so hard to part with these things!

SO wish I could afford it :)

Best of luck with the auction
Doreen