Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NEW DESIGN--- the PITY KITTY CAT....

Well, you guessed it ! I had to tackle a Pity Kitty of course!   I just completed designing this Pity Kitty character in the painting from the retro 1960's artist Gig....really adore the why he came out.  I gave him TONS of details that are new to my pieces....like a tail and whiskers plus eyelids !!  This is my first Pity Kitty and last post I did my first Pity Puppy.....
I'm very pleased at how they have turned out and will be working on some more soon..... so stay tuned.

This little guy is now available on ebay...... 3-day auction....NO RESERVE.  So when you get the chance pop over and check him out.... I have tons of pictures.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170867957815?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2 comments:

lesLily'Z de felie said...

this new design is gorgeous! I love these old pictures, I found more at home among the booksellers of the quays of the Seine in Paris. cat and dog "Poulbots", the street urchins of Paris ! Bravo

Carol Roll said...

I remember these pictures and even had some. These are great and i love the way they made me smile. Too cute!