Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rare BRINDLE Boston Terrier SET!

Lazy Summer Days


I have a rare Brindle Boston Terrier dog with his old dolly buggy..... now available on ebay.... a 5-day auction(because of the Holiday weekend) with NO RESERVE...

I just love the way this piece turned out....the colors on this found old wood dolly buggy inspired my color pallete choice for the dog and his outfit ;)  Reminds me of the upcoming summer season with the old pale blues, creams and pinch of old red!  And I can't remember the last time I made a brown color boston terrier in a cabinet size.....this guy has lots of details...right down to the tiny vintage button with remnants of old red material attached to the front of his handmade romper......such an adorable set ...and I know you won't be disappointed in it!  

Here is the link to ebay auction....got check it out...I have tons of pictures ....

3 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely awesome! I have three boston and you have captured their essence well! Lol, they are such characters. Terrific work.

Mäsywi-Bären said...

a wonderful dog, ich love it

Wendy said...

Thank You :))))