Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Got My Chucks......

and I LOVE them!  My new converse Chuck Taylor slip sneakers that is........  I have been wanting to get a pair of these slip on sneakers in a gray color (because they match everything)  for a long time and I finally got them about 3 weeks ago....got them all broken in now too!  I wear them to my studio everyday .... perfect with shorts & capri or rolled up jeans.... pretty much everything. 

I purchased them online here http://www.zappos.com/converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-slip-charcoal-spicy-orange

The first pair I ordered mens 4.5 because I am 6.5 size shoe....BUT I had to return them and get a smaller size..... I got mens size 4 and they now fit perfect.  So if you decide to get a pair just make sure you go down a half size because they do run bigger.  Oh, I had no problems returning them.....got my shoes within a couple days after I placed the order too!


Now I am all ready for the outdoor festivals and antique shows this summer!!!   So go get your CHUCKS!!!!!

2 comments:

Barbette Jensen said...

I have the same ones! You are right, they are comfy.

Doreen Frost said...

I LOVEEEE THEM!!!

:)Doreen