Friday, September 3, 2010

DOG DAY AFTERNOON.....YES!


I love making my new iTTY-BiTTY size...they turn out so darn cute! So I challenged myself to see if I could turn one of my larger original dawg designs into a much smaller version. It took some patience but after I finally completed him, I was thrilled with the results......here is my very first dawg in my iTTY-BiTTY size! He is my Jack Russell Terrier with all hand tinted markings in two colors.
He is for sale right now on ebay ....I took a ton of pictures so you will want to go see more details on this guy! If you click on my ebay button on the sidebar of my blog or my ebay id is "paintmeadream" for you guys on facebook.......it will take you to see him and perhaps consider a bid.
I have lots more fresh & original whimisical ideas & designs that I am working on ..... so keep checking back often. For those of you who celebrate the Labor Day Holiday.....I hope you have a great one! I'll be puttin' up hay in the loft over the weekend.....ugh! The chores never seem to end .......

2 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Well done, I have to put my glasses on for all the small stuff :-) x x x

Unknown said...

Oh Wendy!!
I Love him!!
Amazing as always!!
Tam