Monday, July 5, 2010

An Big Ole Shabby Girl

She is just a big old sweet bear! I haven't made a jumbo bear in awhile so I thought it was time to make a big girly bear ;) ....in one of my fave color combinations of old pinks, creams & browns...YUM!

This girl wears a wonderful vintage dolly dress in old pink & cream dot, delicate lace running down the front with a peter pan style collar and original buttons in the back.....no alterations needed! I decided to give up my favorite alphabet block....it's a very rare antique original painted wood toy tile block with this awesome patina! I added the rusted chain to hang around her neck. She is just fabulous ...and a one of a kind too. She is available on ebay right now in case you want to see lots more details. Just click on my ebay button on the side to get there.
*
Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday weekend. I enjoyed a few bbq's and of course, a couple wagon loads of hay had to be tended to...ugh! Nothing like putting up 300 bales of hay in 90 degree heat....blah....and thats just half of my hay for the year....more on the way.....

2 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

She's too sweet! You are truly gifted, Whendi.
Susan

Li De said...

Hi, I am delighted with your teddy bears and other toys, they are impossibly beautiful.))