Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweet Shabby Vintage Party Girl Bear


Well, I got so darn busy....I missed the deadline for the Primitive Gathering website update ! But I finally got my piece completed and I have her available on ebay today.....

She is an adorable one-of-a-kind bear that is wearing this fabulous vintage dolly coat/dress! Of course, I added some vintage trims and a party hat that has vintage papers.... she is very sweet.

And fits right in with all your other antique toys, prims and dollies too :) Just click on my ebay button to see more pics and descriptions.

2 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

She's a pretty one, Wendy!!!
lori

cheryl kuhn said...

Oh My goodness, what a sweet face and adorable outfit, she is truly wonderful!! Who ever gives her a home is a lucky person!