Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy Busy Busy....

I'm busy in the studio and with thoughts of SPRING! Got another Butin-Buni and the most adorable little clown bear in a vintage wagon set on ebay right now.I have had this darling little vintage wagon for awhile now, just waiting for the perfect piece to go in it....well, after I had finished this little guy up I set him inside and .....perfect! The colors are just wonderful togehter and it reminds me of SPRING......a perfect set to display with your shabby vintage Easter decorations!
And of course, BUNNIES! I have this wonderful bigger size Butin-Buni available. I made her swing style dress from a piece of 1940's material I found .... don't have much of this left...I think it was originally a small table cover or something :) But I love the old yummy pale colors!

You can see lots more pictures and descriptions if you click on my ebay button on the side......

Boy I can't believe that February is almost over now....I better get started on something for The Primitive Gathering & PFATT Marketplace soon......

2 comments:

paula nerhus said...

I adore these wonderful pieces!

Soggibottom said...

You now have two comments.
I really love your buns.
x x x