Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lemonade Anybody?

I just want to thank everybody for all your emails of thoughts & prayers for my Mom. She is now in the hospital as of Friday and getting treatment for the built up fluids in her body. All we can do is wait and see if this works.....


Meantime, I have to focus back on my work again, because when you are self-employed you unfortunately do not get paid time off.......so I was inspired by summer time activities and my little vintage Lemmy Lemonade bottlecap was the perfect finishing touch to my little cabinet size bear I just finished......

She is now on ebay in case you want to see more details................also, this little cheesebox wagon is for sale in my ETSY shop too.

1 comment:

Southern Bears said...

Your little lemonade girl is very sweet.

Pat xx