Monday, May 11, 2009

Another JURAF !

Thank you so much everybody for giving my new Giraffe design a great big thumbs up! So I was back in my studio working on my second one....I did tweek his face just slightly so he has a bit more "chub" in his cheek and I'm pleased at how he turned out.



I really enjoy making these guys...they are really challenging with all the handtinted spots and extra details with the horns and mane. Each one will come out different and have their own little personalities.

"I'm sorry for being naughty Mr Clown "




He is now available on EBAY as a 3-DAY auction.....and it will end this Thursday May 14th...
I have lots more pics on the listing...so just click on the ebay button on the sidebar....



3 comments:

Gretel said...

He is incredible adorable, and how anyone can make a giraffe look so appealing is sheer genius!

vivian said...

eiy yie yie!! youre doing it again!
I LOVE your jurafs!

Prim's by Kim said...

PERFECT!!