Thursday, June 12, 2008

COME SEE MY NEWEST DESIGN



I have been working hard here in my studio.....been busy creating more of my newest Pug Dawg design....and having lots of fun making them too... But this time I started with a Tan base color mohair instead of the cream color.....and I'm digging the way this guy turned out! It is my 3rd pug dawg and I'm beginning to feel more comfortable with all the needle sculpting work his head requires. I have him listed on ebay in case you want to see more pictures too.


3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Wendy! He really looks like a pug!!! I always love seeing your new creations....xxoo, Dawn

Atticbabys said...

Wendy your website is so funtastical! YOur new designs are amazing,
And I want them all!!!
Hugs,
Nan

SweetAnnee said...

He is darling..I think I heard some
barking..sounded like..
Hello!
deena