Monday, October 29, 2007

Shhhhhh...Sneak Peek !!

Here is a little sneak peek at my next offerings for the Primitive Gathering
which will be available on November 1st !! Oh my I can't believe it is almost November....where has the time gone?

Also, I have been busy working on pieces for my upcoming show in York PA. So if you are in the area and would like to stop out and see me & the bears and other fabulous ALL HANDMADE folk art...... The show runs from November 16-18th . Located at the York Expo Center in York Pennsylvania....(just outside of Harrisburg) ...see my website for more show details and directions under my show schedule page.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sneek peek..LOL!! Would love one day to come see ya in York:o)!! Alas, not this year..I'll be over in the western part of PA doing my shows that weekend!!

Aleta said...

Good grief girlfriend!! How do you manage to get so much done?!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

Sam I Am said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Dana said...

LOVELY new cuties, Wendy!!! Oh I wish you all the best in your preparation for the show. :) You must be working long hours right now!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

xo,
Dana

oldflowers4me said...

oh - wow weeeeee- your world is so not grown up- i love it- singing and skipping love jo anderson...

Unknown said...

How wonderful Wendy! Love them as usual
April