Monday, February 11, 2013

More New Zoey's Uber-Chic pieces...going to the shop.

I have some more vintage repurposed pieces that I will have at my Zoey's Uber-Chic Loft shop.....  love the way these all turned out using vintage french graphics.  I repurposed a vintage tin bread/pie safe & tin canisters....now a super french chic set for a kitchen or Bath...I repainted & distressed a darling vintage wood 2-tier table and then put an antique "french inspired" organ knob as the drawer pull...something unexpected and totally one-of-a-kind.
 

 I also repurposed a vintage ugly wood magazine stand into a chic piece.... I repurpsed an ugly tole painted vintage metal lamp into a chic Paris table lamp and another vintage suitcase makeover....love.....
a vintage enamelware pot with french graphics...great for more storage or a home for a plant.... and then this AWESOME BIG heavy antique cherub lamp I found that was pretty ugly and nobody wanted it....I saw it and knew I had to have it and give it new life.  Now an uber-chic yummy chippy shabby french paris looking piece  ...and the best part is it still WORKS.... now I have to find just the right bulbs to complete her look....
 
If anybody is in the area....stop in and check out the space.

No comments: