Thursday, December 13, 2012

Zoey's Uber-Chic Loft..... showing off some new pieces...

Zoey;s Uber-Chic Loft booth space.....as of 2 weeks ago..... made some more pieces to bring to the shop.... here are just a few items on the way over....
Chalkboards from vintage frames.....repainted, distressed ...love them!

A gorgeous vintage trunk that I restyled..... a french advertisement added to the front...this piece I just finished and taking to the shop this weekend.....I tried new techniques on painting this piece.....no stencils used here....



A really neat foot stool or storage seating made from a vintage galvanized drum/can and a vintage Canners Salt Mineral grainsack bag..very industrial chic !
 
I also make messenger style bags/purses/laptop bags, etc.....from antique & vintage textiles..mostly WWII military canvas items....


Canvas Messenger Bags I made from antique & vintage military duffel bags and mail bags...various vintage straps hand dyed too...... LOVE THESE  .....  big enough for a laptop....I lined them and stenciled the fabric inside.