Saturday, February 4, 2012

NEW DESIGNS.......NEW DESIGNS......

Attention everybody who loves to collect antique toys!  I am one of the many who also love to collect antique toys and have always LOVED the toys that are on wheels.  So I thought I would give it a go and design my rendition of the old antique pull toys in my style. 

Introducing the Old English Bulldog on wheels....he even has a swivel jointed head too!  He is a perfect smaller size approx 6.5" long x 4" tall.....just right for that old chippy painted cabinet filled with old toys!  The husband even thought he was really cool too ... which is pretty rare indeed!  I really love the way this fella turned out and hope you like him too?  There are just sooo many ideas swirling around in my head with lots more antique toy designs...just not enough time in a day.....so stay tuned for more cool pieces to come ;)



He is now available on ebay as a 3-day auction style...... no reserve...... with tons of pictures. Here is the link so pop over and check him out when you get a chance   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180812025646

2 comments:

Елена Раскова said...

great!

Amanda said...

Always loved these, so works with your designs.