Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh Hell...... Went back to Hospital....



Just when I thought I was on the road to recovery......bamm.... back in the hospital on friday. I had a doctor appointment Friday and my pressure was back in scary 200's again..... he was concerned about my brain swelling again...... so he immediately sent me back to the hosptial :( I ended up staying in there for the whole weekend :( They needed to get the pressure down again & tweek my medications again........so now I am home & hopefully my body can adjust to these medicines and get used to these new low blood pressure levels. My body has been so high strung for years that it just doesn't know how to run on "normal" blood pressure levels. I have made alot of adjustments to my diet as well.






So I am taking it easy and just taking one day at a time ..... the doctors say I can get back to making my little characters again.....so hopefully soon, I will have some more pieces made! Especially with Christmas fast approaching I will do my best :)






I want to thank you all so very much for all your wonderful comments, emails and helpful suggestions and especially for "holding my hand" while I walk through this touchy time of my life!!!!!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry about another hospital stay, it must be quite worrying, but at least you're being looked after. Take care.

Hanni said...

I am glad you are on the mend, hopefully everything what they are doing for you will get you back to a new you! I wish you all the best! Happy Thanksgiving!

Stacy Shpak said...

Sorry about your pressure! Take care

Lanka said...

Поправляйся скорей!держись мы с тобой;)

Barbette Jensen said...

Oh no, not again! Take care of yourself and take it easy while the doctors figure out how to make you great again. You can handsew your little ones from the couch! Have a restful Thanksgiving with someone else cooking.

Peng Peng said...

Hi Wendy, sending u hugs and low blood pressure prayers! take care and take it easy. xoxo

Leny said...

Wendy,I hope you feel much better soon!!!

Take good care of yourself,no stress!!

Linda said...

Hope you got my emails on Aspartme in your diet drinks--sounds like something painless to try to switch to regular Pepsi. Wishing you well and you are now in my prayers.

mrsmerriwhite said...

hello dear wendy,
my English is not good enough to understand all of this an the last posting ...
... but Wendy, I wish you , get well very soon, i send you a big hug and I´ve prayed for you
mina

Blissful Bébés said...

Wow sorry to hear you have been going thru all this. Thankfully you are on the road to recovery!
regards, Marianne