Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Preparing for the show.......

I can't believe how time flys....in just a couple of weeks I will be exhibiting at the folkart festival show & sale.  As always, I seem to wait until the last minute to prepare :(  I hope to bring lots of goodies (big & small sizes) to the show.  It is held in Marlborough Massachussets on Oct 28-30th.  There are so many very talented artists at this show and the presentation of the venue is fab (all pipe & drape booths and carpeted isles) ....you won't be disappointed.  Here is the link for more details.... hope to see you there!   


2 comments:

kola1311 said...

просто чудо!!!!!

Melissa said...

I live just down the road from Marlboro and I will BE there! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations. Maybe I can add to my menagerie!