Saturday, July 16, 2011

An iTTY-BiTTY BUFF Cocker Spaniel......

She is now for sale with an immeidate purchase on ebay. This is the very first time I have ever offered a dog with an immediate buy-it-now offer....because many of you have expressed to me that you really don't like the ebay bidding......so therefore, I have decided to try this option to accomodate the requests.


This little gal turned out adorable! I did her in a BUFF color that is so popular with this breed. She wears a little tiny vintage pale pink dolly coat and I gave her vintage dog tag dated 1951. She has a ton of details...right down to her handshaded eyes and sculpted facial features ;)


So here is the link if you want to take a peek and see lots more pictures.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170669011603&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2 comments:

Gustaviana said...

she is beautifull... greetz viana

Ирина Суркова said...

какая красавица! Люблю ваших собачек!!!