Monday, June 27, 2011

Congratulations to my Sweet Little Girl!


Hooray!!! My youngest daughter graduated from high school this weekend. I'm so proud of her. Now she will be off to college in the fall along with my other daugher. Wow! I can't believe I will be an "empty nester" in a couple months. I got used to my older daughter away to college last year, so I am prepared for when the baby goes off......well, at least I think I am anyway. I'm such a "softie" I pretty much cry at all major events. I even cry when they give me sentimental cards...ack! What will I be like when they actually get married..... I can wait on that event!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow Wendy...
Two off to college!! Congratulations to the girls. I wish them much success in their future endeavors.
And well, Mamma...you will have more time to create your precious bears, rabbits, etc...

Have a wonderful summer!
Hugs, Nancy