Thursday, March 31, 2011

iTTY-BiTTY Bear ...All Dressed Up!


It's so hard to find really small quality vintage dolly clothes ....and when I came across this little tiny set at an antique show.....well, you know me, I just had to have it for an iTTY-BiTTY to wear :)
Much to my surprise it fit an iTTY-BiTTY Bear perfectly......I added the vintage flower and antique skeleton key for some detail. She is so adorable and she fits right in your hand. I have her for sale right now on ebay , here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170622528156&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123


3 comments:

pussman and co said...

I like her jacket! And I loVE your Boston Terrier, or what is it?
Bye
Danielle. My love to all your critters! :)

Wendy & Megan Chamberlain said...

What a beautiful outfit, just perfect for this little girl. A very special find!

Wendy said...

Thank You :)