Friday, January 21, 2011

Be My Valentine Old ToY iTTY-BiTTY Bear......


Now available on ebay ...as a 3-day auction style with NO RESERVE !

I have not made a little bear in a long time.....so since Valentine's Day is just around the corner...I thought I would make a cute little iTTY-BiTTY size Old ToY Clown Valentine Bear ......for that special sweetheart ;)
He wears a charming little vintage polka dot ruff that came from a vintage childs romper, a little wool clown hat topped with a vintage red boot button and I made one of my signature poker chip charms in the tiny rare size with vintage valentine graphics......such a cutie little guy.


And then after Valentine's Day.....he can display in any old prim setting with your antique toys! Just click on my ebay button on the sidebar of my blog to get there and see tons of pictures......

No comments: