Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Shabby "DREAM" Pug Dog !!!

Now for sale on ebay!
Isn't she just darling?! I love all these wonderful vintage laces, ribbons and a top made from the inside lining of a vintage dolly coat! JUST PRECIOUS. And I have been dabbling in the "art of assemblage" again ;) I made this sweet assemblage charm piece that dangles from old chain held by a vintage cloth covered button. I used an antique frozen charlotte china doll and put her on a piece of jewelry findings, added rusted chain and button, aged the dolly, added a paper scroll word...DREAM and WOW...a very cool unique one of a kind shabby piece ;)
She is for sale right now on ebay (3-day auction or buy-it-now). Just click on the ebay button on the sidebar of my blog to get there.....or my ebay id is paintmeadream. I have tons of pictures to show off all her "Vintage Shab-a-liscous" !

No comments: