Sunday, December 19, 2010

My First iTTY-BiTTY BASSET with 2 tinted colors.....

I told you to stay tuned for more pieces ....I'm working like a "mad dawg" hahahaha to get pieces completed........

Right now, I think my favorite things to make are the iTTY-BITTY's and .......I totally enjoy making my different breeds of Dawgs! I like that they require more detailed artwork because of all the different colors of dogs out there. And this little guy was fun....I used a couple different colors to get the look of some basset hounds I have seen. If you are collecting my iTTY-BiTTY Dawgs.....then this guy is a must!

He is available right now on ebay......check him out when you get a chance.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He is so lovely, the colours are perfect. My dad is a bassett fan, he used to have one. I'll have to show him this one.