Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SHHHHH....Sneak Peek for the update tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the first of the month and that means The Primitive Gathering website will be updated with handmade artists offerings for sale. The website either updates early tomorrow morning (or very late this evening) and I will have a wonderful "bigger" piece for sale.....well, bigger than what I have been making lately ;)
Here is the link to the website The Primitive Gathering

Here is a little sneak peek of what I will have for sale .....hmmmm I wonder what it is?

I can give you a hint: If you love old antique style "things" then you won't be disappointed in this piece. I used vintage textiles & trims and "it" turned out fabulous...a perfect piece to give to that someone special....or keep for yourself :)

Be sure to get to the "show" early to see all the wonderful handmade artist offerings for sale, as they do sell fast !

No comments: