Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Whimsical RED FOX Available

My second RED FOX! For this guy I made a simple clown style ruff collar. This way he can still show off all his hand tinted markings ;) This one turned out slightly different than my first....for some reason his head seems slightly larger than my first fox. but he is still very cute. The first fox measured up at 10" but this one comes in at 11" (not including ears)....so I guess it just shows no matter how much an artist attempts to duplicate...no two pieces ever come out alike :)
I'm going to have to work on making him into an iTTY-BiTTY size next! This adorable guy is now for sale on ebay as a 3-day auction style with no reserve. So if you want to take a peek at lots more pictures or consider a bid, then just click on my ebay button on my blog to get there.

1 comment:

Milly Me® said...

I love him to bits Wendy. He is beautifully made and made me smile.
Thea