Saturday, September 25, 2010

An iTTY-BiTTY Lop-Ear Butin-Buni !!!

Yup you guessed it right again! I got another one of my designs downsized to an iTTY-BiTTY ..... a Butin-Buni ! She proved to be a little bit of a challenge turning the small long skinny ears inside out ...but when she finally came together....she is simply adorable and very 'dreamy' .
She is now on ebay as a 3-day auction style with no reserve......
***
Hmmmm, I have a few more designs that need to be "bitty-sized"....or perhaps I'll tackle a larger size (look at me, a larger size...ha, after working on small pieces, the bigger sizes seem HUGE! ) ....but I also have a couple new designs that I have been "painfully" working on at the drawing table, that I really want to get started going on. Devleoping new designs keeps me energized and refreshed....if your an artist, then you know how incredibly boring it gets making the same thing over & over ;)

4 comments:

Soggibottom said...

small but perfect :-) x x x

Solid Frog said...

I just have to say I LOVE the bears! They have such a personality :)

Debora Hoffmann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debora Hoffmann said...

What a sweet little bunny! :o)

I love making new designs! When I came out of bear-making hibernation earlier in the spring, for some reason I just had to design new things. I have a rabbit head almost all stuffed...no body designed yet. I have a very small white bear head all finished and sitting in an antique teacup looking at me...no body designed yet. Sense a theme? LOL! Good for you for doing new things. I think that helps to keep us interested and inspired and ready to dive back into the fur and fluff.

Hugs to you!
Debora and the Crew