Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vintage Seaside Cottage Ellyfont !



I have been inspired by the Old Seaside Cottages this summer, can't you tell ;)
I imagine that this Ellyfont was a carnival prize won at an old seaside boardwalk carnival during a summer family vacation back in the 1930's..... he was very well loved and played with each returning summer by his young owner ......as the years past and the young owner grew up and moved on, the old toy elephant was stored away in a trunk up in the attic of the old seaside cottage ........ only to be discovered today! LOL...how my imagination gets the best of me sometimes.....
Well he is not exactly that old elephant from long ago, but newly made by me and is now for sale on ebay. Just click on my ebay button to get there ...I have tons of pics & descriptions to share.
This guy looks and feels like an old toy elephant! If you like antique toys, then you won't be disappointed with this guy!!

5 comments:

vivian said...

This is my all time favorite ever of all of your creations! I just love it! he is perfect!
you never cease to amaze me.
hugs and happy weekend
vivian

Rebecca Anthony said...

Another beauty, look at those innocent eyes(O:

Amanda said...

Stunning. He reminds me of the beach huts that we have in the UK, those lovely shades, slightly weathered.

Melissa Valeriote said...

Just as cute as can be!!!

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Im in AWE of your work! Hands down your worn sweet animals are my fav! I hope to own one someday soon! They seem to go so fast. ;) Smiles,Jenn