Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Teacup Button Bunny in vintage tin!

What a little sweetheart! A teacup size butin-buni wearing a tiny vintage dolly undergarment in old creams....so shabby-cottage style :) I gave her a vintage skeleton key around her neck. I included a little vintage Mayo's tobacco tin that I altered. I had a really old metal drawer pull that has this great patina and attached it to the front of the tin. I love the look!
She can either sit on top or inside the tin......and it is small enough to display on an old shabby dresser top with some fancy vintage laces and other antique goodies!
The set is available now on ebay in case you want to see lots more pictures and descriptions. Just click on my ebay button on the side bar.



1 comment:

Carol Roll said...

Hi Whendi! You just make the most beautiful stuffed babies!