Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ol ToY Ellyfont in Vintage Tin Buggy!

OH MY! I just LOVE this old toy set! The old reds & yellows are fab. This piece just seemed to pull together as I was working on it. The little vintage dolly top was the beginning and I had the little vintage dolly suspenders and just started working from there.

The vintage tin toy buggy was sitting on my shelf in my private toy collection.....I spotted it for the photo shoot....but once I put these two pieces together, I knew they just had to stay together....what a perfect set, dontcha think?!
The little ellyfont has alot of vintage details with the antique shoe buttons I added and the vintage pinback button...not sure what C.A.C stands for but the colors match perfect!
This set is for sale on ebay right now in case you want to see lots more pictures and descriptions. Just click on my ebay button. Thanks!

4 comments:

Treasures Of Time said...

I really love Ellyfont & Buggy

Olive Grove Primitives said...

Hi Wendy, When I seen this one and it was still on ebay I just had to have it. It is going to fit so well with my raggedys. I can't wait to receive it. Have a beautiful afternoon Lisa

Rebecca Anthony said...

Precious!! Exquisite work(O:

Carol Roll said...

Hi Whendi! Hey I have one of those in blue and white, it was my mother in law's when she was a lil one. Your sweet animals would look good next to anything! Love them so much.