Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vintage Cottage/Shabby Style...OH MY!

With the upcoming summer season upon us.....I have been inspired to make some pieces that are one of my other favorite styles I call..... Vintage Cottage/Shabby! You know, the old creams & whites with soft touches of color! Those wonderful chippy painted furniture pieces with yummy accessories......just like an old seaside cottage.

I did this little pug dawg in the sailor theme along with that feel of vintage cottage style....and he came out wonderful! He wears a handmade sailor suit of vintage textiles and even a small vintage red cross pin. He is for sale on ebay right now in case you want to take a peek to see lots more pictures & details.

2 comments:

Countrygal said...

Oh he is so wonderful....goodness me..they go fast..everytime I go to your Ebay they are gone!!!

Fulvia

rose marie said...

Hi wendy, is so cute! i love your creations! Rose marie