Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you need a Banner?


Well, I know just the right place to get one!
**
Don't ya just love this new banner? It is so fresh and I love the font style! Made by a sweet friend and fabulous artist of many mediums (graphics design, photography, etc) ..... Sandy from Sam I Am Creations or her blog http://www.samiamcreations.blogspot.com/ .
(She's the backbone of The PFATT Marketplace site as well)
If you want a custom banner for your blog, custom business banners, etc...... she is the gal that can do one for you. If only she lived closer to me...I would hire her for photography...it's wonderful! Check it out!

1 comment:

Sam I Am said...

ohhh my goodness wendy... you're making me blush lol
im glad you like the banner :) :) :)
your wonderful creations make the banner so great..
you should be making greeting cards of your pictures..they are amazing!
big hugs..
sam