Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pink Zebra?

Oh Yes! There really are little pink zebras..... but they are like fairies....very reculsive! Ha ha..
I just adore making these little fellas and I decided to try making one in a pink color with the black stripes. He came out so adorable! I have him available on ebay right now if you want to see more pictures & descriptions..... His auction will end this Monday and he does not have a reserve!
I picked up 2 very rare antique pump organ knobs while on one of my antique treasure hunts. I decided to give one of them to the pink zebra..... the one he has is labeled "Melodia 8ft" on the top of the knob.....very very cool indeed!
I made him a bow from a piece off of a vintage black ladies scarf, plus I gave him an old Uncle Wiggily playing card.
I really like this smaller size as they fit perfectly inside a cabinet or a small dolly trunk with all your other antique toys.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, this guy is just too cute! I love his ears the most XD

North River Valley Akitas Puppies for Sale said...

Your zebras and elephants just steal my heart! All of your creations are so original and charming and this guy is no exception!
Bear Hugs and Blessings,
Tomi

Alexandra said...

Hello, I'm Alexandra From Holland.
Ik love your work!!!!
This zebra is so nice en beautiful.

Thanks for sharing your photo's on your nice blog.


Have a nice day, Alexandra.

vivian said...

DeLiGHTFuL!!!!!!!

salty pebble said...

woweee!! such amazingly gorgeous bears and that zebra in fab! how beautifully made! sheer talent! ;0) beautiful blog ;0)x