Monday, November 30, 2009

Attention Boston Terrier Lovers.......




I have one of my whimsical boston terrier dawgs available on ebay right now. I gave this guy an old leather dog collar and an antique sleigh bell with wonderful green/blue patina! It's just wonderful....I only have a handful left because they are hard to find and quite pricey.



Things are getting crazy busy here in the studio....... well, it's back to work for me. If you are interested in checking this guy out, just click on my ebay button on the sidebar.


Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was a difficult time for me, as this was the first Thanksgiving without my Mom.....and this Christmas I'm feeling alot of bah humbug already.....it's hard to get into the holiday cheer.

3 comments:

Marijke van Ooijen said...

This is so cute..
You work is ..Amazing.!!!!!!

Marijke
xxx

Nancy said...

Hi Wendy...Love this latest little fellow with his sweet bell. Love the color of that bell.
So sorry that you are feeling blue...not much fun. You just have to know that she will always be with you in whatever you do...she is your angel now.

Wishing you the best,
Nancy

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Wendy, I'm sending you (((HUGS))) during this holiday season and will be holding you in my heart during this difficult time.
BTW, your Boston Terrier is ADORABLE.
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl
Bingle Bears