Monday, April 13, 2009

A new addition to my vintage...

circus clowns & toys collection! Ooooo thought I would share this great find with you. This little vintage clown looks like an old chalkware piece but it is actually a vintage rubber toy that has a squeaker....how cool is he!? I found him over on etsy and he is a perfect addition to my .......what else....vintage circus clowns and toys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it's now full swing into Softball season and most of my evenings will be spent in the bleachers watching & cheering on my younger daughter while she plays. Go Redhawks!

3 comments:

Naija said...

hi

what a adorable clowns..never seen it before..I would like to see more of your collection :)I collect goose/geese/mallards

vivian said...

sweet stuff! have fun at those ball games! I miss those days!
hugs
vivian

Stacy Shpak said...

Congratulations! Love him! Recently I god old bear I am so happy!