Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CiRcuS DaY * Carnival PUG DAWG


Oh My! Boy did this little fella turn out very old....he looks and feels like an antique. He is currently available on ebay ..... it is a 3-day auction and will end this Saturday.
I had a small stash of this wonderful vintage fabric with the little polka dot circles and decided it would make a very cute outfit for a little pug.

Here he sits with an antique schoenhut roly poly clown .....and I gave him a vintage matchbook cover that has these wonderful very old graphics on both sides! Perfect "match"..... haha I know...queer....as my kids would say :)



3 comments:

Naija said...

i love your pugs :)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I would love to watch you make one of your precious creations..they are fantastic!!

Liss said...

I love this pug, do you have others like him? I want one so bad. Pugs are like little clowns so the circus theme is so fitting. I just love it.