Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Valentine Pug for your Sweetheart!

Well, I decided the only way to beat this very COOOOOLD weather we are having is... keeping busy in my studio ! I just finished up an adorable Vintage Valentine inspired PUG! She wears this incredible vintage dolly dress and then I gave her a vintage brass photo locket so that you can put 2 pictures inside :)


She is currently available on ebay.....so if you want to see more you can click on my ebay sidebar link to get there :)




2 comments:

Catherine R. said...

Awww...she is adorable. I love her! Whoever wins this auction is going to have one very Happy Valentine's Day. You are so very talented. I am really looking forward to seeing more of your creations as time goes on. I sit at my computer and stare at all of your creations and I am in awe. Lovely creation!

xoxo,

Catherine

vivian said...

Wendi... she is I think my all time favorite! someone will be very lucky to have her!!
hugs
vivian