Monday, December 29, 2008

The Big Day Finally Arrived....

Well, I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas this year. Our Christmas was very nice ..... although we lost power Christmas Eve and had to break out the candles....thankfully it was a warmer evening (35 degrees) so it didn't get too cold in the house before the power was restored about 2 hrs later. Here is me and my daughter chatting at the counter when the power was out ..... waiting for Santa, of course!and my daughters in front of the tree.......

presents all unwrapped on Christmas morning.......


and an antique Minerva doll for me ..... I had to hang her on an old chippy painted ceiling tile and place her in my bedroom....



2 comments:

vivian said...

love the little doll and how youve displayed her.. your house looks like mine did after santa came! have a blessed and creative new year!!
hugs
vivian

Michelle Palmer said...

Happy New Year!
Just love stopping by your site & seeing all the creative loves you create~
Wishing you all that is wonderful for 2009!
Michelle