Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today's View From My Studio Window

Well.....we are getting our first big snowstorm of the season...............
Thought I would share with you what I see when I look out from my studio window......
My work studio is not at my house. I share space in a small 3-unit building and this is what I see on one side of my door....a bit of woods all snow covered....... and below is the view looking out to the main road, past the big fat shrub (that I wish the landlord would cut down, it is almost covering my whole window now) ....

Oh I almost forgot..... I just finished up a little old clown bear today and I have him available in my ETSY store right now.........


3 comments:

vivian said...

so cold, but so pretty! and I love the clown bear!

Nancy said...

Love the snow, Wendy. The woods pic looks like a painting. The shrub is pretty...but not when it's blocking your view!

Your little clown and the little pug are wonderful...as always!

Hugs, Nancy

Atticbabys said...

BRRRR, I sure hope this cutie is a Polar bear Clown! So adorable Wendy!


Hugs,
Nan