Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A New Simple Bear

Oh how time flies! I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving already. I have been crazy busy.....working in the studio AND my girls basketball season just started .....things will really get crazy now! Thankfully my oldest daughter just got her drivers license and now can drive her & her sister to the practices....phew! But now it is sooooo stressful when she does take the car out, wondering and waiting to make sure they arrive safely......... oh well...just another gray hair....heck, that's what hair color is for, right!


Well, I just finished up a new piece and thought I would share.........she's on ebay in case you want to check out more pics & details too.







1 comment:

vivian said...

She is of course, OH SO SWEET! what a precious little bruin!
hugs
vivian