Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Offerings!

I haven't had much to blog about lately....just the same old things...pretty boring stuff......not much interesting things are happening.....so I'll just show you whatz up in the studio...

I just finished up 2 new pieces in my studio.....I have a charming bear named Dottie Dimple and a whimisical bull dawg name Old BLooh. Little Dottie Dimple Bear wears a handmade dress...I love the way it came out...from lots of vintage textiles......I listed them on ebay in case you want to see more pics.....


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just love those cuties, Wendy!! Thanks for the info on my baby doll..I thought that she was a composition baby doll, but I wasn't sure...I just adore her:o)!

Hope you're enjoying your summer!!

vivian said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful!!! your creations are soo awesome!
I love stopping by!
hugs
vivian

Anonymous said...

HI Wendy girl!! Love your babies... Just loved that puggy you did!! So fabulous! Wanted to pop over and see ya.... Hugs, Mo

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

so so adorable!

Diane Duda said...

Love them!

Doreen Frost said...

Good morning Wendy. What little sweeties these are. Love all your creations..they are fantastic.

Hugs,
Doreen

Susannah said...

Oh how absolutely wonderful...what an art you have. Susannah x