Well, my last phone was so old that it still had the pull up antenna and did not flip open, the face was exposed.....you know, so every time I had it turned on and stored in my purse .....it would randomly dial a phone number because the numbers would touch the purse when you moved, same thing would happen if you had it in your pocket too........sometimes I would hear this tiny voice coming from my purse or pocket......."HELLO, HELLO anybody there?" .... talk about freak me out!
Well, now that I have text message....too cool...don't know how I lived without that feature.......I no longer have to worry about randomly dialing somebody.... but worse..... I don't know the text message lingo !! AAK!
My kids think it's funny that they can send me stuff like:
- 8 letAs , 3 wrds , 1 meanN LUVU
- We w%d B amazN 2gethr !
- S yr dad a terrorist ? cause ~:o yr da bomb !
- Meetg u wz f8. Bcuming ur pal wz my choiC. but fallN Nluv with u waz Byond my ctrl.
And now for the translation from above:
- eight letters, three words, one meaning, I LOVE YOU
- we would be amazing together!
- Is your Dad a terrorist? Because baby you are the bomb!
- meeting you was fate. becoming your friend was my choice but falling in love with you was beyond my control