Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Introducing a New Design.......

The Jak Rabut !! tee hee...I just love changing the spelling of the names....makes it fun and whimsical!
I had been wanting to make a different style rabbit for quite some time and finally got around to sketching a pattern out and getting a couple made.....here they are!!! The gray one is on ebay now too if you want to check out more pics and details on him.....

Also, I have updated my American-Folk-Art.com page with a few pieces in case you were interested......


5 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

so very cute! I love your names, they make your creations even more special.

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you enjoy it with your sweet family and bears and rabbits. even rabuts.
:) Lidy

Unknown said...

ooooooooooh Wendy!! Just love 'em!!:o)

Diane Duda said...

Sooo perfect!
I love the red polka dots!!!!

Sam I Am said...

awwww i LOVE your Jak Rabut!!!! he's perfectly Sweet!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You have the best bears and rabbits and ellefants!