Friday, May 25, 2007

Introducing a NEW DESIGN

Don't ya just hate it when you have soooo many new ideas swimming around in your head but never seem to get the time to actually make them happen! Well I finally got ONE of my ideas sketched into a pattern and ultimately into a finished piece. He is called the .... Munki !

This was my first prototype of a monkey. I'm going to tweek his head a bit more....too many small pieces to put together...hmmmmm back to my sketches to come up with a more simple style, otherwise I will never make another one! I have him available on ebay right now if you are interested in seeing more pictures of him.....just click on my ebay listings.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday! I'll report back on my Niagara falls trip next week.

5 comments:

Sam I Am said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how SWEEEEET!!!!! :)

Dana said...

What a DARLING monkey, Wendy!!! WOW ... I'm impressed!!! I sure hope you can simplify the design because I'm am sure you will sell a lot of these. CUTE! :)

Thanks for the well-wishes ... I'll be back the beginning of July.

Have a wonderful holiday!
xo
Dana

SweetAnnee said...

I love that little guy!!
he's awesome!!
Deena

Sylvia Anderson said...

What a cute little monkey!! I just finished my first ever monkey today....a clay & cloth creation. Aren't monkey's fun!

Barkerbears said...

dear wendy monki is wonderful.You are so talented,your creativity is incredible,your an inspiration to us bearmakers everywhere.Im always glad to see whats next!EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE TIME TO SEE YOUR WONDERFUL website,its a treat to visit!Take care Wendy, your saskatoon,canada friend Wendy.I can hardly wait for elephont edna to arrive!P.S. Your boys are beautiful!!!! Glad they bring you so much joy!Theres nothing like a horse .